Mercury 140 ocean jet Outboard Owners Manual - $11.95
Original Mercury Service manual covers the following models:
MODELS: 105/140 JET, 135, 150, 175, 200, 225
1992 Through 2000: 105/140 Jet, 135, 150, 150 XR6, 150 Magnum III, 150 EFI, 175, 175 EFI, 200, 200 EFI with Serial Numbers: 0D082000 Through 0G960499
1992 Through 2000: 150/200/225 Pro Max, 150/200/225 Super Magnum with Serial Numbers: 0D082000 Through 0T105314
Manual covers detailed maintenance and repair procedures. It includes hi-resolution diagrams, wiring diagrams and detailed step-by-step instructions.
- General Information
- Outboard Motor Installation
- Ignition System
- Battery Charging System and Starting System
- Timing, Synchronizing and Adjusting
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Injection S/N 0G303045 and Below
- Fuel Injection S/N 0G303046 and Above
- Oil Injection
- Clamp/Swivel Bracket and Driveshaft Housing
- Power Trim Square Motor and Round Motor Design
- E-Z Shift Gear Housing (Standard Rotation)
- Counter Rotating (Left Hand) Gear Case
- Mercury XR6/Mariner Magnum III Gear Housing
- E-Z Shift Gear Housing (Non-Ratcheting) (Standard Rotation) Starting S/N 0G438000
- E-Z Shift Counter Rotating Gear Housing (Non-Ratcheting) (Left-Hand Rotation) Starting S/N 0G438000
- Jet Outboards
- Attachments/Control Linkage
PDF file is indexed and fully searchable.
To find information in PDF file please use "Ctrl+F" or "Command+F" for Mac and enter keywords you need to find in a manual.
File will be available for download in minutes!
Number of pages: 797
File Size: 18.80 Mb
Approximate Download Times:
- Connection 56.6Kb/s: 5 Min. 50 sec.
- Connection 512Kb/s: 38 sec.
- Connection 1.5Mbps: 13 sec.
If you see missing pages in PDF manual - they were deleted blank pages.
Once manual is downloaded any number of pages could be printed or it could be printed in whole.
Manual could be opened on any mobile device (like iPad, iPhone or Android device etc.) any computer capable of viewing a PDF files including IBM compatible computers running Windows, Linux (or any other flavor of UNIX). Apple Computers have native support for PDF files.